SPECIFIC GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
1. Papers/abstracts MUST be received by the appropriate track chair or conference program chairman (Dr. Taşkın Kılıç, email@example.com) by March 18, 2015.
2. Papers must NOT have been previously presented or published nor submitted to, or be under consideration at other conferences or journals. Statements to this effect must be contained in the required letter of transmittal/email that must accompany the paper.
3. Papers, including references, tables, figures, cover pages, etc., may not exceed double spaced type written pages (special sessions proposals should not be more than 6 pages).
4. Papers should be submitted via email as an attachment to the appropriate track chair and copied to the conference program chair (Dr. Taşkın Kılıç, firstname.lastname@example.org). Email submissions will be acknowledged upon receipt. If the author (s) do not receive an acknowledgement, the track chair or program chair should be contacted within seven days.
5. All papers will be double blind peer-reviewed.
6. Authors of all accepted articles will have the option of publishing their papers either in full or as an abstract in the Conference Proceedings. However, in order for the paper to be included in the proceedings, at least one author of the accepted paper must register for the conference by May 15, 2015.
7. Only select high quality full papers published in the conference proceeding may be nominated for possible fast track review and consideration for publication with an affiliated journal. This recommendation will be made by the conference program chair (Dr. Taşkın Kılıç, email@example.com) upon the advice and recommendation of theJournal Recommendation Advisory Committee.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAPERS
1. The first page of the paper should contain the title of the paper as well as the full names, email, and mailing addresses of all authors. Please identify the contact author and abstract.
2. The article should start from the second page onwards.
3. The manuscript should NOT contain any reference to the author(s). Authors’ names must appear only on the cover page. Papers with multiple authors should clearly indicate which author is the contact author.